Monday, September 13, 2010

At The End of The Day

      Last night I was thinking....at the end of the day can I own it?  Can I own every aspect of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  As the day passed today, I let the question be my mantra, my guiding light. 
     Tonight I can say that I can own it, happily.  I think that thinking of others regularly and with consideration might make it easier to own your day at days end, but mostly, being honest with yourself all day, you know, self checks.  I am not trying to be crazy deep or anything.  I am just saying that living a day you can't completely own might not be the way to live it.  What are your thoughts?

Labor Day Weekend 2010, Hatcher's Pass up past Archangel Trail
A Beaver Pond
Image By Jessica McGill-Berberich

2 comments:

nina kuriloff said...

This is a lovely photograph!

Artistic Intent said...

Thanks. I wasn't certain where it would end up. It was foggy, a little rainy. I was drawn to the sort of secret aliveness that it seemed to be.